Platform Release Notes
Curious what’s new that you might find helpful as a cloud.gov application developer? Here are highlights from our platform updates over the past two weeks.
- The dashboard now allows restarting of apps from the app page.
- We upgraded Cloud Foundry (the underlying open source project that powers cloud.gov) to Release v247, which includes updates to buildpacks and improvements for internal components.
- Dashboard: We fixed an issue that prevented creating service instances on the marketplace page.
The base filesystem used for running your application has been updated to address several security vulnerabilities. You can restage your application to ensure you incorporate fixes in the base filesystem and are running the most recent language version supported by your buildpack.
- USN-3116-1: DBus vulnerabilities. The associated CVE is CVE-2015-0245
- USN-3117-1: GD library vulnerabilities. The associated CVEs are CVE-2016-6911, CVE-2016-7568, CVE-2016-8670
- USN-3119-1: Bind vulnerability. The associated CVE is CVE-2016-8864
- USN-3123-1: curl vulnerabilities. The associated CVEs are CVE-2016-7141, CVE-2016-7167, CVE-2016-8615, CVE-2016-8616, CVE-2016-8617, CVE-2016-8618, CVE-2016-8619, CVE-2016-8620, CVE-2016-8621, CVE-2016-8622, CVE-2016-8623, CVE-2016-8624