January 21st cloud.gov Change Log
Happy New Year!
The cloud.gov team is working on providing change logs so everyone can see new features and updates. Some highlights include cf-deployment v17.1, S3 Broker and Log4J Fixes.
java-buildpack - 4.47* up from 4.46*
- Bump java-buildpack to 4.47*
This release focuses on dependency updates, primarily that fix the latest Apache Log4j2 vulnerability, CVE-2021-45105, in dependencies used by the Java buildpack.
In particular, the following dependencies have been updated to include Log4j 2.17.0 and have been patched in this release:
- AppDynamics Java Agent (21.11.3)
- New Relic Java Agent (7.4.3)
php-buildpack - 4.4.55* up from 4.4.53*
- Bump php-buildpack to 4.4.55*
- Bump appdynamics agent to 22.1.0
- Rebuild php 8.0.14 to update modules for stack(s) cflinuxfs3
- Rebuild php 7.4.27 to update modules for stack(s) cflinuxfs3
- Add composer 2.2.4, remove composer 2.2.3 for stack(s) cflinuxfs3
Snort - 570 up from 567
- Just the usual snort updates
Logsearch - 211.1.46 up from 211.1.39
- Bump logsearch to v211.1.46